First of all, all the credit for the recipe goes toward Lauren Conrads team. To access the recipe, go here.
- 3 to 6 Tbsp of olive oil
- 2 C diced onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili flakes or any spicy seasoning
- 4 cans of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 quart broth
- 1/2 C heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp butter
1. Saute the onion and garlic.
2. Add the paprika and spicy spice. Stir and mix.
3. Once sauted, add tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano. Bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Add 2 quarts (64 oz) of broth; we used chicken broth. Mix and simmer for 30 minutes.
6. Take off the heat and add half cup of heavy cream and 4 tablespoons of butter. Mix.
7. Puree or blend with a blender for 40 seconds. Enjoy 🙂
Thanks for reading.